Alumni/ae Day is organized and subsidized for alumni/ae and guests by the ECAA and Emmanuel College.
Monday, May 11, 2020
By phone: 416-585-4500 or 1-888-262-9775
Queen’s Theological College graduates are welcome!
Guests of alumni/ae and friends are welcome!
Current students and guests are welcome!
Faculty and staff and their guests are welcome!
Full program: $65 per person
Partial registration - Lunch Only: $20 per person, Reception & Dinner Only: $40 per person
Schedule and Program
10:00 a.m. Registration
10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Worship
11:45 a.m. Lunch and ECAA Annual General Meeting
1:00 p.m. Service Awards Presentation
Recipients: Alexa Gilmour Emm 1T1, Gerald Hobbs Emm 6T6, Evan Smith Emm 1T3, Jennifer Stephens Emm 9T3 and Robert Witmer Emm 8T0
2:15 - 3:30 p.m. Workshops
- Lisa Wilvert: Singing Bowls
- Michael Bourgeois: Future Direction of UCCan Theology
- Carmen Llanos: Innovative Affirming Ministry
3:30 – 3:45 p.m. Break
3:45 - 5:00 p.m. Workshops
- Nancy Hardy: Creative worship in the City
- Richard Choe: Mindfulness as sacred practice
- Jonathan Hamilton-Diabo: Vision for Vic/Emm Cross appointment
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Reception
6:00 p.m. Alumni/ae Dinner featuring the presentation of the Distinguished Alumni/ae Award to Harold Wells Emm 6T6
Please note that this will be a dry event and alcohol will not be served at any portion of the day.