2019 Fall–2020 Winter Registration Instructions: Conjoint Students
Please refer to the Toronto School of Theology website for course details and syllabi.
*All students should refer to their program checklist in the EC Student Handbook to determine course selection, and should contact their Program Director if they have questions.
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO DEFINITIONS
Conjoint Basic (Second Entry Undergraduate) Degree Programs
Conjoint Graduate Degree Programs
Toronto School of Theology (TST)
Registration for 2019 Fall and 2020 Winter courses begins July 23.
Step 1: Conjoint Basic Degree Students - Choose your (1000 to 3000 level) courses by consulting with your program director
Conjoint Graduate Students – Choose your (5000-6000 level) courses in consultation with your supervisor and/or supervisory committee
Step 2: Check your personal information to ensure it is current, and
your UTORmail address is listed on ACORN
Step 3: Enroll in courses on ACORN as of July 23.
· CPE Unit: The home college registrar must manually register a student into a CPE unit. A copy of the letter of offer is required.
· Course Audit: Please contact the home college offering the course for their audit policy.
· MDiv Thesis: The home college registrar will manually register the approved MDiv thesis course code for the student.
· Reading and Research: The home college registrar will register a graduate student for R&R once the GCTS Office approves the request. Due date to submit completed R&R form (sections 1 and 2 and first two signatures of section 3) before September 4. Remember sections 1 and 2 must be typed in.
· Program Extension: The home college registrar will register a graduate student upon approval by the College Graduate Degree Director and the GCTS Office if second or extraordinary requests. Due date to submit completed form is August 2. Remember section 1 must be typed in before submitting the form for approval.
Step 4: Pay 2019 Fall fees before August 21 OR Defer fees (see below)
Fee Deferral (Students must register for the fall and winter terms by August 2)
Entering Theological Education Grant (automatic deferral by mid-August) for full-time incoming conjoint basic degree students
John W. Billes Grant (automatic deferral by August) for full-time MDiv students in the United Church of Canada Candidacy Pathway
Graduate Scholarship Package (automatic deferral) for graduate recipients
OSAP defer payment request button can be found in the student ACORN account
- OSAP applications for 2019 Fall will be available in June for domestic students to apply.
UTSU Health and Dental Plan
- Full-time conjoint basic and graduate students are automatically enrolled in the extended health and dental plan in September. This plan for Toronto School of Theology students is the same as the undergraduate plan for St. George campus students. To be eligible for coverage from September to August, a student must be registered full-time in the fall and winter terms at the time of fall registration.
- A student with extended health and dental coverage from elsewhere my OPT OUT during the month of September.
- To be confirmed in early September
- A part-time student may OPT IN to this plan before the end of September. The student must be registered in the fall and winter terms to be eligible.
- A student who has this coverage may enroll family members (spouse and/or dependent children).
U of T Refund Schedule (link forthcoming)
- It is the student’s responsibility to know the registration or course cancellation refund dates.