To request an official copy of your academic transcript at Emmanuel College, please complete and submit the online Transcript Request Form. The fee is $15.45 per copy. Payments are non-refundable and must be received before a transcript request can be processed. (Note that the transcript fee is waived for transcripts sent to the University of Toronto, the Toronto School of Theology and the United Church of Canada.)
Payment must be made online via PayPal. A link will be emailed to you within 2 business days after you submit your transcript request form. Additional costs will be charged for couriering.
If we are asked to courier the transcript, there will be an additional cost. Please allow five business days for processing.
- Students who graduated in May 2010 or earlier will need to request a copy. Please complete and submit the Transcript Request Form. The fee is $15.45 per copy. Payments are non-refundable and must be received before a transcript request can be processed. (Note that the transcript fee is waived for transcripts sent to the University of Toronto, the Toronto School of Theology and the United Church of Canada.) If we are asked to courier the transcript there will be an additional cost. Please allow 5–10 business days for processing.
- Students who graduated in May 2011 and later and have access to ROSI/ACORN are able to view and print an unofficial copy of their academic record.
- If you have forgotten your UTORid and/or Password, please click on the "Forgotten Password?" link on the ROSI/ACORN login page and follow the instructions.
DISCLAIMER: Emmanuel College is not responsible for transcripts lost or delayed in the mail. Transcripts are not issued for students who have outstanding financial obligations with the University of Toronto.
Before applying, please read the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (FIPPA).
The transcript of a student's record provides a comprehensive overview of their registration history at the university. It includes information on courses in progress, grades obtained in all attempted courses, the overall course average, academic status details such as records of suspension and refusal of further registration, current academic sanctions, and the completion of degree requirements.
Grades are posted, and a sessional GPA is calculated at the conclusion of each session. An annual GPA is calculated solely at the end of the Winter session and encompasses only the results earned in the Fall and Winter sessions. Academic standing is evaluated at the end of both the Fall/Winter session and the Summer session.
Are you in need of a Replacement Diploma?
Diplomas that were lost, destroyed, damaged, require a name change or were never claimed can be replaced at a cost of $80 CDN.
Please complete the Statutory-Declaration form and return it along with your payment.
Emmanuel College will only process diploma replacement requests in early May.
Replacement diplomas will be held for one year following the date of reissue.
If you make a request to have your diploma delivered to you, it will be sent via courier.
The fee is:
- $40 CAD in Canada
- $55 CAD to the USA
- $70 CAD to International destinations
IMPORTANT: (please read carefully)
- Please note that faxed or otherwise electronically signed or sent copies will not be accepted. Your original signature must appear on this form. This form must be received with your payment.
- All diplomas that are couriered will require a signature by the receiving party.
- Please provide an address where your diploma can be received during business hours (9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday), to avoid delay and returned diplomas.
- If undeliverable, the Courier Depot will hold the package for 5 days before returning it to Emmanuel College. It will then be subject to further payment for another delivery.
- Courier services will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please include a full street name and number.